1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: Terms) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Izuskan BV (hereinafter: Izuskan).
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless Izuskan has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
4. Izuskan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to any part of the website. Izuskan may wish to change these Terms as a result of its policy of updating and improving the website.
1. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. Izuskan is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Izuskan is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted. Izuskan shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail.
2. Order processes that for, whatever reason, have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Izuskan shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
3. The products in the Izuskan Webshop are intended for individuals and may not be sold to a third party.
4. Only persons that are 18 years or older with a residential address can place an order in the Izuskan Webshop.
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment an order is placed with the Izuskan Webshop. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT.
2. The prices quoted in the Izuskan Webshop are exclusive of delivery and administration costs.
3. Izuskan is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
1. Izuskan shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the Izuskan customer.
3. Izuskan shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The delivery term indicated in the Izuskan Webshop is approximate and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Izuskan, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The destination country may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees for orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Izuskan has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. Izuskan advises de customer to contact the local customs office for current charges before placing an order, to prevent unexpected charges.
1. The customer is entitled to return any article to Izuskan within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without the need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to Izuskan for the said article. Please note that Izuskan will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
2. The customer can also return or exchange items at an Izuskan store. It is not possible to make a cash refund for returned articles in the store. The refund will be made within 14 days to the customer’s account.
3. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Izuskan after the said fourteen-day period.
4. Articles must be returned with all labels attached.
5. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Izuskan together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging.
6. Izuskan is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Izuskan.
If Izuskan delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Izuskan of this as soon as possible by e-mail. Izuskan shall reimburse the purchase price plus any delivery charges.
1. Izuskan shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract as a result of any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to articles arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control.
2. If Izuskan is unable to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond its reasonable control Izuskan shall give the customer written notice of this fact as soon as reasonably practicable after discovering it.
3. If the inability to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond Izuskan’s reasonable control continues for two months after the customer receives notice then either the customer or Izuskan may give written notice without liability to the other to terminate the contract.
1. If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on page Returns policy.
2. Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address (that corresponds to Izuskan’s records), the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
1. The customer may pay either by iDeal, Sofort, Mister Cash, Bitcoin, Belfius, credit card or Paypal.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the Izuskan Webshop.
1. In placing an order, the customer grants Izuskan the right to use its personal details where necessary. These details will be kept only as necessary to achieve the goals for which the details are obtained and processed by Izuskan, i.e. for performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and for maintaining contact with the customer.
We cannot guarantee that the colors of the articles are exactly the same as they appear on your computer screen. This may be due to the display settings on your computer.
Izuskan B.V. can be reached on telephone number +31 (0) 624 217 626 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1273 GG Huizen
Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce number: 32170589
VAT number: NL822257981B01